October 17, 2005

Speaking of pizza, let me highly recommend Jimmy’s Pizza & Pasta in Stanwood, WA. Damn! That is some good pizza. We never get pizza out and I was kind of worried when I learned that pizza would be lunch, mainly because I feared it would be something along the lines of Dominos or Papa John’s (I’m not making any apologies for my distaste of chain store pizza so get over it). Not to worry. Jimmy’s is excellent and Carrie chose some great creations. One had spinach, tomatoes, feta, olives, etc. One had sausage, pepperoni, and a thinly sliced ham. And the last had roasted peppers, onions, spinach, chesse, etc. but included pine nuts. Just a few. Every now and then you’d get one and it was divine. I think we might be camping and hiking in the area more often next year. I think after a long day’s hike Jimmy’s is where we will be found.

Categories:

No comments:

Post a Comment