June 09, 2005

43 THINGS

My long-time written word (and sometimes phone calls) pal J.P. has introduced me to the site 43 Things. This is a place to write and track your goals and ideas. You can see what the rest of the world is tracking too. You can do any number of things on this site in the way of maintaining your list. I've created a separate blog, just keep driving, to track my progress on some of the goals on my list. I don't have 43 things yet but I'm in no hurry. It's not a race to create a list. The list is in no particular order and is subject to change. Blogging in regard to list specific goals will be done on just keep driving. Please bookmark it and visit often. In fact, I encourage others with like goals or any goals to add commentary. You can send me info, photos, links, ideas and I would be happy to post them in order for everyone to cheer on your progress or help you tackle the hurdles. Don't be left out!

No comments:

Post a Comment