May 27, 2006

Weekend Cat Blogging #51

Per usual, Henry's work in the garden is contained to sleeping where I'm working. I was using the strawbale bed as a work area (the tomatoes won't go in for another couple weeks - weather has been crappy) so he followed, stopped, dropped and rolled. He always gives up the belly right away. Boy kitty slut.



Idgie's contribution to the garden was to flatten my soiless mix. I was wondering why she kept coming into the room with dirt on her underside. Sure, she goes out into the yard but isn't terribly adventurous. But I finally discovered the source of the dirty belly.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! You're so lucky to have such fine looking helpers! My mom's cat loves to lie in the dirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such good kitty helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable - they make such great gardening companions.

    ReplyDelete